Mr. Daugherty’s Contact Info:
530-273-3664 ext. 212
Mr. Daugherty’s 7th Grade Supply List 2021-2022
- Box of #2 Pencils
- Blue or Black and Red Ballpoint Pen
- Color Pencils * Crayola 12 to 24 Colors
- Crayons * Crayola “Regular” Box 16 Colors
- Color Felt Tip Pens * 12 to 24 Colors
- Highlighters “One Each” Yellow, Green, Blue
- 1 or 2 Dry Erase Markers
- 3 Composition Notebooks *7.5in x 9.75in
- Packet of 100 3×5 Index Cards
- Graph and Lined Paper
- Four 2 Pocket Folders
- Three Ringed Binder or Folder
- 6” Swing Arm Protractor
- Scientific Calculator *TI-30xa is $10.00 or Staples brand is $9.00
- Pencil Box or Bag
- Pencil Sharpener with Cover
- Quest for Knowledge and Strong Work Ethics
Throughout the year, as projects develop or your child’s supplies run low, I might be asking you for additional materials. This list is to start your child off on the right foot.
Please restrain from buying the largest box of color pencils, pens and crayons. We are trying to keep personal belongings to a minimum. When we are doing an art project, I will encourage more vivid colors.
In regards to the folders, the purpose is to keep your child organized and developing independence. I do not have a preference between 3 Ring or Files, I just want a system that works for them.
We are going to have an awesome year!
Let me know if you have questions.