Mrs. Scherzinger – 5th Grade
Mrs. Scherzinger’s Contact Info
5th Grade Supply List 2020/2021:
Fifth Grade Supply List
The following is a list of supplies needed for the upcoming year in fifth grade.
▪ 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder (No larger please as it will need to fit in the desk.)
▪ Pencil pouch for front of binder to bring supplies home as needed.
▪ Scissors (that will fit in an 8”x 5”x 2” pencil box)
▪ Ultra fine black Sharpie (send 1 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
▪ Glue sticks. We use them daily! (send 2 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
▪ #2 Pencils (send 2 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
▪ Dry erase markers (send 1 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
▪ Set of 12-24 colored pencils
Please bring only the supplies mentioned above as I already have crayons,
markers, additional office and art supplies. Additionally, desk space is somewhat limited. If you buy a package with multiples, keep the extras at home so
your fifth grader can replenish supplies as he or she needs to. A pencil box will
be provided on the first day of school for desk supplies. If you have already
purchased items beyond the ones listed above, please keep them at home in
your homework area.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am looking
forward to a fantastic year with your fifth grader!