Mrs. Scherzinger – 5th Grade
Mrs. Scherzinger’s Contact Info
Mrs. Scherzinger’s 5th Grade Supply List
The following is a list of supplies needed for the upcoming year in fifth grade.
- 1 or 1 1/2 inch binder (No larger please)
- 4 pocket type folders – 3 hole punched (to go inside binder)
- Pencil pouch for front of binder
- 3-hole loose leaf binder paper: 8 ½” x11”, college ruled
- 3-hole loose leaf graph paper: 1/4” grid
- Scissors (that will fit in an 8”x5”x2” pencil box)
- Ultra fine black Sharpie (send 1 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
- Glue sticks(send 2 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
- #2 Pencils (send 2 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
- dry erase markers (send 1 to school, keep rest at home to replenish as needed)
- Set of 12-24 colored pencils
Please bring only the supplies mentioned above as I already have crayons, markers, additional office and art supplies. Additionally, desk space is somewhat limited. If you buy a package with multiples, keep the extras at home so your fifth grader can replenish supplies as he or she needs to. A pencil box will be provided on the first day of school for desk supplies. If you have already purchased items beyond the ones listed above, please keep them at home in your homework area.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I am looking forward to a fantastic year with your fifth grader!