Mrs. Lemmons-4th Grade
Mrs. Lemmons’ Contact Info
Welcome to 4th Grade!!!
I will be your student’s new 4th grade teacher next 2017-2018 school year. I am very excited for another year with this awesome class!! 4th grade curriculum is very exciting and I already have a lot of fun ideas planned for the upcoming school year. Here is the supply list for 4th grade:
- 3 ring binder 1 ½”- 2” (no larger please)
- 4 pocket type folders 3 hole punched
- 3 hole loose leaf binder paper (wide lined) NOT Spiral Notebooks
- Pencil case for front of binder
- Small pencil box for desk (8in. x 5in. x 2in.)
- #2 pencils
- 2 red pens/pencils for corrections
- 2 glue sticks
- Set of 12- 24 colored pencils
Classroom Wish List: white card stock, hand sanitizer, glue sticks, dry erase markers (skinny and regular), sharpie (skinny and regular), Clorox wipes, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, Kleenex
If you would like to have your supplies prior to the first day, a sample binder set-up and pencil box is available for viewing in office until school begins. Please stick to the materials listed above because there is limited space in the desks. I have crayons, markers and other art supplies when needed. If you would like to have additional supplies of your choosing, please keep them in your homework area at home. If you have any questions, please give me a call at 273-3664 ext. 218 or email at email@example.com.