Mrs. Hansen-Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
Mrs. Hansen’s Contact Info
Mrs. Hansen 530-273-3664 ext.217
TK & Kindergarten Supply List
What to Bring to Kindergarten
Beginning a new school year is always an exciting time and a fun time for families to shop for school supplies! Please do not write your child’s name on these supplies. These will help us get started but be aware that we may need additional or replacement items mid-year. If this list poses a hardship for your family please let me know and we will get your child the supplies they need.
For TK/Kindergartners attending school each day please bring:
- A backpack big enough to hold a folder and a lunch box.
- A lunch box/bag to carry lunch and a separate bag just for their snack
Suggested Kindergarten School Supplies:
- 2 Jumbo sized crayons (8 pack)
- 3 (24 pack) regular sized crayons
- 2 Boxes of Colored Pencils
- Dixon Ticonderoga Jumbo sized pencils also known as beginner pencils
- (found at Staples or Amazon)
- Black sharpie (standard size)
- 4 Large-sized dry erase markers
- 3 Jumbo sized glue sticks
- Washable glue bottle
- Thick & thin packages of colored markers
Additionally, our kindergarten class has a wish list on Amazon that will be updated throughout the year. These are community supplies and benefit the entire class. Please do not feel obligated to make any additional donations!